Tuesday, April 4, 2017

How to Scrapbook Department Store Easter Photos

Good morning crafters Penny here to show you how to scrapbook those department store Easter photo's.

So I started off with some super cute paper from Robin's Nest Scrapbooking

Bunny-Cardstock- I especially loved this cute bunny cardstock.  It is double sided with a matching stripe.


Easter-Glitter-Words - I used this to make my title for the layout. I loved how you can cut them apart.



Spring-Stripe-Glitter-Cardstock- I loved this paper, and backed my title, and cute little bunny with it. 

So this is what the department store Easter photos usually look like. The kid's are often not happy to be there, and the photo's are not as clear as we would like them to be. 


So by adding these adorable little accents we can brighten up the pages just a little, and change the tone of the photos, and layout. Here I cut apart the card to make part of my title, and cut out a bunny from the same paper to make an accent. I love the little dew drop belly button.


I also added several large buttons, and twine throughout the layout.


Dew-Drops-Originals - Here are the lovely dew drops.


What better to glue them with than ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever


This glue works so well, that I am hard pressed to tell you how much I love it. It will glue wood, metal, plastic (like the buttons pictured here) paper, glass, etc. If you have never tried it you need too.



Well a little more washi tape for fun, and we are all done with these photos. So even if the kid's didn't have fun getting their photo's taken, you can at least have fun making the layouts! Till next time Happy Scrapping, and Happy Easter!. Love Penny

4 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Cute! I love the bright colors!

Karen said...

Super fun layout!

Tracy F. said...

How fun!

Charity said...

Such cute bunny photos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...