Thursday, July 13, 2017

LO Always

Hi everyone!!

I'm Elisa, from Italy and here I am with my new  LO created with products by "The Robin's Nest".

When I see for the first time the "Always Copper Glitter Chipboard" I immediately decided to create this LO!!!!!

But... tell me... Have you ever used your comb in a scrapbook project??? Now I can say: yes, I did!!! 





Here is the step by step video, I hope you enjoy it!! (now you will understand what I mean about using the comb... eheheh)




Some closer pictures:







List of supplies:

4 comments:

Michelle Wells said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

The color combo is awesome! Great job!

Tonya said...

Love the design and color choices! Wonderfully done! <3

White Star Light said...

Thank you very much!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...